Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,360TL (17,180₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (40 minutes ago)