Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13152 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,692TL (12,863₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)