Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14849 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,076TL (13,979₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)