Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,707TL (12,747₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)