Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13394 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,436TL (18,187₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)