Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33782 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,572TL (R 13,534) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (37 minutes ago)