Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32846 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,149TL (R 12,631) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (26 minutes ago)