Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27780 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,115TL (R 11,213) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (38 minutes ago)