Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03463 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,009TL (₨ 115,762) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)