Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02892 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,898TL (₨ 134,761) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)