Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03790 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (₨ 83,862) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)