Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03413 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,956TL (₨ 86,608) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)