Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00590 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,598TL (1,287,405 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)