Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,666TL (1,320,485 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)