Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (€895) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)