Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.296 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,668TL (£1,259) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)