Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.374 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,351TL (1,411 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)