Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,721TL (1,817 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)