Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.715 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,631TL (2,118 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)