Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,864TL (4,499 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)