Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,221TL (4,999 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (30 minutes ago)