Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.201 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,674TL (2,227 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)