Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.707 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,790TL (1,031 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)