Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.500 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,183TL (1,273 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)