Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.105 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,854TL (1,356 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)