Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,517TL (1,140 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)