Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28720 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,280TL (Mex$ 25,349) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)