Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20032 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,880TL (Mex$ 14,376) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)