Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19761 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,698TL (Mex$ 13,654) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)