Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,103TL (3,714 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)