Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,110TL (3,608 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)