Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,553TL (2,715 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)