Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.854 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,941TL (3,444 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)