Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,812TL (2,611 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)