Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,214TL (€1,539) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (41 minutes ago)