Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 129% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,727TL (€1,233) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)