Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,361TL (€1,631) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)