Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,586TL (€1,667) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)