Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,054TL (€1,203) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)