Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,105TL (R$ 3,876) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)