Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,301TL (R$ 4,493) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)