Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,301TL (R$ 3,342) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)