Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,204TL (元3,419) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)