Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,847TL (元5,778) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (18 minutes ago)