Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06973 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,810TL (₨54,636) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)