Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13886 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,633TL (26,163 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)