Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17626 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,705TL (21,022 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)