Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32670 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,091TL (R 12,523) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)