Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27260 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,366TL (R 12,346) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)