Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27882 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,108TL (R 21,906) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)