Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (3,861 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)