Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,639TL (2,659 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)