Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,625TL (2,873 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)