Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,399TL (2,625 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (35 minutes ago)