Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,112TL (2,895 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)