Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10502 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,029TL (47,890 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)