Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08771 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,600TL (52,441 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)