Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10430 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,741TL (45,451 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (31 minutes ago)