Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,865TL (4,486,671 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (26 minutes ago)