Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,382TL (5,731,800 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)