Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,577TL (5,051,468 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)