Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,231TL (5,181,094 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)