Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,824TL (5,182,377 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)