Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19240 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,714TL (50,489 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)