Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08764 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,521TL (40,179 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)