Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10592 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,745TL (35,351 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)