Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16409 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,344TL (50,850 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)