Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,017TL (18,123,645 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)