Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27545 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,610TL (R 16,738) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)