Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28643 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,455TL (R 15,553) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)