Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27134 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,800TL (R 14,004) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (31 minutes ago)