Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25179 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,998TL (R 15,880) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)