Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28226 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,318TL (R 11,756) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)