Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22109 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,065TL (R 18,385) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)