Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06564 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,271TL (руб 34,596) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)