Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,926TL (R$ 4,392) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (33 minutes ago)