Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,662TL (R$ 4,898) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)