Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,185TL (R$ 5,205) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)