Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,012TL (R$ 6,092) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)