Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,469TL (215,603 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)