Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,506TL (RM4,210) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (36 minutes ago)