Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (RM4,241) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)