Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03400 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,663TL (₨78,334) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)