Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03519 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,260TL (₨92,648) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)