Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (₨95,443) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (37 minutes ago)