Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,733TL (€1,254) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (20 minutes ago)