Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,545TL (€1,111) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (33 minutes ago)