Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,555TL (€1,373) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)