Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,841TL (€1,237) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (31 minutes ago)