Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.847 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 247% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,423TL (AU$3,661) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)