Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,077TL (€1,052) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)