Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06647 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,578TL (руб 38,776) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)