Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05921 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,348TL (руб 39,648) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)