Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06283 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,365TL (руб 53,558) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (40 minutes ago)