Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,037TL (€1,330) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)