Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,891TL (COL$2,220,032) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)