Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (COL$2,288,000) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)