Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,759TL (COL$2,093,391) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)