Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,722TL (COL$2,246,821) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)