Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,618TL (COL$3,456,294) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)