Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03935 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,219TL (107,213 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)