Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,302TL (74,795 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)