Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,826TL (R$ 3,203) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)