Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10989 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,875TL ($U44,361) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)