Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12442 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,374TL ($U35,156) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)