Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12935 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,106TL ($U39,476) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)