Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,611TL (219,923 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)