Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09780 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,460TL (45,602 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)