Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,083TL (€1,268) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)