Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,479TL (€1,041) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (42 minutes ago)