Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,462TL (₨45,058) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)