Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06973 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,343TL (₨62,284) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)