Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,654TL (COL$2,932,005) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)