Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (COL$2,397,697) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)