Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,659TL (COL$2,113,674) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)