Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL (COL$2,769,744) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (23 minutes ago)