Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 188% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,202TL (€1,361) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)