Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,458TL (€1,321) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)