Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,694TL (€1,425) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)