Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,625 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 194% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,771TL (€1,573) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)