Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,345 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 226% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,790TL (€1,772) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)