Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14954 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,451TL (23,079 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)