Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,466TL (4,700 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)