Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,474TL (6,856 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (15 minutes ago)