Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47642 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (6,474 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)