Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47401 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,735TL (5,770 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)