Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,693TL (₨58,511) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)