Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06109 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,624TL (₨42,950) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)