Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06945 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,986TL (₨42,994) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)