Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05437 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,513TL (₨46,224) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)